If you out walking, and someone yells out “Hey girl you married?” You turn around and go “Yes! To the Lord, God Bless!” and they will not say anything else to you.
It don’t matter what religion you are, Jesus will always pretend to be your boyfriend.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I CANT DO THEM ALL YOU BOOBUS. I’ll do Ciar for now bc I heart him but if you want to know about other people u can send more numbers so THERE
2) Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
Ciar has a multitude of scars that he doesnt talk about or honestly pay much heed to. He’s basically a scar battleground. Notably he has small burn scars up his arms and very excessively on his shoulders, groupings of scars around his wrists (not self-harm scars, just in case o<o; ) and a few scattered about in other places. He has a few dark-ish freckles on his face and a mole or two on his back that stand out quite a bit, though he doesnt walk around shirtless enough for people to honestly take note of them. His complexion overall is a bit muddy, slightly darker around his cheeks and the sides of his face almost as though he was intended to have freckles but they gave up.
12) Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
I use the terms ‘unusual’ and ‘characteristic’ loosley butttt lets see. He bites his lips almost constantly and that is one of the sources of a few of is scars. He has a very hard time making eye contact and has determined that focusing on just below someones nose or just above their eyebrows is enough to convince most people he is at least trying. He has a very large nose. He wears his hair as long as h does not for a desire to have long hair but because he doesnt want to sit in a chair while someone cuts his hair and he doesnt trust himself enough to do a proper cut. (He will trim the ends himself sometimes though), his posture reeks of someone who has given up on life and he tends to drag his feet a lot as well as never look up when he’s walking.
20) If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
His ex boyfriend for a slew of reasons, though to be fair consequences isnt why he doesnt kill people? He cant deal with the idea off doing it, so honestly speaking, no one.
21) Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
OK SO Ciar is the worst person to ask about stuff like this because he doesnt dream much? he doesnt aspire to have things and when offered wishes all at once he wouldn’t know what to do with them? He’s more the sort who would be in a particular situation and suddenly realize what he needs a wish for but… if given them all at once He’d probably wish to make more money at his job? ??? ?? and then wish for someone else to get the last wish.
30) Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
Probably some sort of creamy soup like mushroom or broccoli. Or tomato soup. Vegetable soup is what this boils down to.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound…
Alicia Menendez - The View
I’m at the car dealership, waiting for my service recall to be completed, and this statement caught the attention of every woman in the room. Unsurprisingly, they all nodded in assent while the few men in the room looked uncomfortable.
The point is valid: even if access to STEM and other male dominated fields is made available, we need to do something about the culture in the field. Access to a pipeline full of acid, while it is still access, serves to maintain inequality.
This is Chester. When I was in Afghanistan I got a care package from one of those “Adopt a Soldier” programs that lets families send care packages to service men and women who are deployed overseas. Anyway, I got this care package, and it came with the usual stuff: Baby wipes, crackers, peanut butter, the Dad threw in a pack of cigarettes, and there was some jerky. But there was also a little beanie baby gold fish and a hand written note from a 7 year old girl that said
“Dear Soldier, (I wasn’t even mad)
I hope you are doing well. I’m sorry you have to miss thanksgiving with your family. This is my friend Chester. He keeps me safe from monsters, but I think you need him more than I do. I hope he keeps you safe from the monsters you’re fighting. Take good care of him for me”.
You bet your ass that little fish was in my pocket every time I went on patrol.
if people continue to draw the animatronics sexy after it was confirmed that they are indeed the kids in there you are gross scum
how does cr1tikal not get startled by anything. how do you do it, cr1tikal. did someone hurt you. did you lose something you once held dear. is that why you’re so dead inside. you can tell me, cr1tikal. i am here for you, and i’m worried about you.